LibrarySearch will be unavailable from 17:00-21:00 Tuesday 25 July.
You can still:
- access digital resources using thedigital resources directory
- find journal articles: access oure-journal collections using Browzine, or check yoursubject resource guide
- find printed books on yourreading listswhich will show you the book’s classmark – checkwhere the classmark is shelved (pdf)in the Templeman Library
- contact yourDivisional Liaison Librarian for helpwith locating or searching for books and resources
- borrow and return items in the Templeman Library using the self-service machines
You won’t be able to:
- use LibrarySearch to find books or resources
- 使用资源terminals in the Templeman Library to search LibrarySearch
- access your online library account, place reservations and renew items (automatic renewals will work as normal)
- place or manage interlibrary loan requests.
If you are planning to be in the Templeman Library that evening, we recommend you look up any books you want to use and note down their locations before 17:00.
To make an essential upgrade, which will improve the performance of LibrarySearch.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.